Accounts Receivable,Accounts Payable,General Ledger,Prepare Performance Report, cash Flow,
1. Manage & maintain set of accounts in general Ledger & extract trial balance, performance report, Balance Sheet, do financial analysis.
2. Manage & maintain Accounts receivable & payable, Manage customer Collection, deposits & payment on time, Do age analysis.
3. Manage & maintain Payroll & stock control system in the organization.
4. Prepare invoices, purchase order, Quotation in the Organization.
5. Prepare Bank reconciliation & manage bank accounts Bank Guarantee, letter of credit.VAT / Bed Tax
6. Prepare & manage Payment vouchers, Cheques as per company policy & procedure.
7. Prepare & manage cash flow & budget.
8. Use MS office, oracle & Tally ERP9 accounting packages.
9. Laison with external auditors & banks.
10. Maintain Customers suppliers’ contractors filling system.
11. Manage & maintain Project accounts & costing.
12. Manage year end accounts closing & opening New Year accounts.