Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Salário €950,00 - €1.240,00 brutos por hora
Are you a smoker or wish to become one? Take a deep breath this is not a must for the job.
Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? The American leading tobacco brand Phillip Morris is looking for you to join their international team in Lisbon!
As part of a global team, you will mix up with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to customers in regard to the brand’s tobacco products.
In this relaxed environment, any customer-oriented cowboy is welcome!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a Dutch or Flemish native speaker (a good level of English is a plus)
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sobre a empresa
“You take the adventure abroad, we manage your career“
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself.
United through the aim to constantly improve ourselves and to provide the best service in a fast and target driven environment, we are connecting companies with the people they really want.
Honesty, transparency and expertise is what we offer.
Get in touch with us and start your new experience abroad.