Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
A luxury hotel in Lisbon, Portugal. Long considered the city's finest hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon reflects the nobility and charm of historic Portugal, and offers vistas of Eduardo VII Park, St. George's Moorish castle, the Old Town and the Tagus River from atop one of Lisbon's seven hills. It holds 282 high luxury rooms, a high end Restaurant (Varanda) managed by Chef Pascal Meynard and Pastry Chef Fabian Nguyen, a Piano Bar, a Sushi Bar, a Spa and the most beautiful fitness center on the rooftop. Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon holds one of the most precious art collection in the World, all available for our guests enjoyment.
The goal of the Bell Attendant is to assist guest with luggage during arrival and departure, making necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transports guest and hotel packages and parcels.
* Greeting guests and escorting them to their rooms.Deliver luggage to room upon check-in and pick up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive.Maintaining proper records of deliveries and pick-ups.
* Handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
* Greeting all guest passing through lobby and offer them assistance.
* To work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
* To perform shoeshine service; pick up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest.
* To perform errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off of the hotel property.
* To provide a high level of cleanliness in the lobby and luggage storage room.
* To assist guests at the Concierge Desk.
* To assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Door Staff and Valet Staff.
High School education and/or on the job training, hotel experience preferred.
What We Offer:
Outstanding Culture Excellence of Service Quality of Hire (You'll Work With The Best)
High Notoriety Brand
If your goal is to thrive in Hospitality, choose Four Seasons!
EU Citizenship or Portuguese Work Visa Greater Lisbon Residence