Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Campo Grande
- Responsible for analysis and preparation of all financial analysis related to new product development including creation of early stage business cases and other Requests for Estimation;
- Develop consistent set of reporting and analysis tools for product lines to be used across the international sector;
- Work with operations controllers and related financial functions in both Europe and Asia Pacific plants to build consistent product financial analysis reports;
- Engage with finance counterparts to understand tools and processes used for Product Line analysis and adapt where appropriate for the International sector;
- Support Director of Product Management to develop financial metrics to measure the health and performance of product lines across the International sector and to determine opportunities for new product development;
- Evaluate available market data to help determine general market trends and how they relate to the company's performance.
- Support the Product Management team with the development of ad-hoc financial reporting to evaluate product line performance;
- Review and recommend improvements to system data to help ensure best possible accuracy and integrity.
- Graduate in Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- Well-grounded professional experience (3 to 5 years) with increasing responsibilities;
- Experience of data analysis and manufacturing data would be preferred;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) other European languages are a plus;
- Geographical mobility (mandatory);
- Ambitious self-starter with continuous improvement mindset;
- Advanced communication, conceptual and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands;
- Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or implementing appropriate action plans.
Our client is worlwide leader in designing and seting up workspaces. With over 70 years they serve markets in more than 100 countries through a solid global network.
Great opportunity to achieve professional development and build an international career.
Sobre a empresa
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.