Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Your key responsibilities:
You’ll spend your time supporting client engagements by detail reviewing staff work product, coordinating with clients and internal team members, managing deadlines, and tracking engagement economics. You’ll also be tasked with identifying and resolving tax technical issues, as well as sharing insights that will improve our processes and overall efficiency. In this role, you can expect to be prioritizing and handling a wide range of constantly evolving responsibilities.
Skills and attributes for success:
• Providing our clients with domestic federal tax advice and guidance tailored to their unique needs;
• Keeping up to date with ongoing trends and changes to legislation that will affect planning activities;
• Supervising high-performing teams and sharing your experience and knowledge of leading-practices;
• Building relationships at all levels both internally and externally, promoting a culture of collaboration;
• Preparing practical recommendations to some of our clients’ most complex tax issues.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Tax, Accounting, Law, Management or similar;
• 2 to 5 years’ of related experience;
• Background in tax compliance and accounting for income tax;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data mining tools;
• The ability to prioritize when working on multiple projects, and the confidence to engage and integrate directly into our clients’ teams;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management;
• Availability to travel and work in an international environment.
What we look for:
We’re interested in people that are ready to take the initiative, challenge commonly held beliefs and resolve issues that didn’t even exist until recently. You won’t just need technical skills. You’ll also need to consider how human decision-making affects the way businesses work and is reflected in data. So if you’re genuinely interested in creatively handling some of the most complex questions our clients present us, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package and includes support for flexible working and career development, and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Sobre a empresa
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.