Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Campo Grande
Locally adopts respective guidelines and procedures in the Country organization of the BU assigned based on superior financial policies.
Governs the financial management of the assigned organization unit:
- Financial management of projects and product business;
- Planning, forecasting, project controlling, negotiations with internal and/or external customers and
- Analyze the commercial / legal conditions of proposals for clients;
- Implement processes to manage OPEX and capitalized labour;
- Coordination of the financial team in order to follow the defined strategy and guarantee the fulfillment of the agreed objectives;
- Advise and inform, in the financial field, the Chief Financial Officer.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- More than 5 years' experience as a Financial Controller;
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record managing teams (preferred);
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Profound knowledge of SAP and desirably of IFRS;
- Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory;
- Geographical mobility;
- Strong strategic judgment, business competences, customer orientation and professional ethics;
- Flexibility, collaboration and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Dynamism, initiative and pro-activenes.
Our client provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, the client company offer a high level of specialization in automation and electrification.
Great opportunity to develop and consolidate your professional career.
Sobre a empresa
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.