Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Are you ready to be part of the Cloud Movement and join a team of the world’s best Microsoft Dynamics 365 trouble-shooters to enable the success of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power Platform?
Do you have a passion for customer service and working to resolve issues with the “speed of the cloud”? Are you looking to start or further develop your career within Microsoft Dynamics 365?
In Customer Service and Support at Microsoft, you will have a chance to solve technically complex problems in a fast-paced, high-growth product area. As a trusted advisor to our customers and partners, you will have influence over the implementation and administration of Professional and Enterprise level customer configurations. Expect to work closely with other Support Engineers and our Product and Engineering teams to integrate cross-product solutions. Your technical and relationship skills are critical to the success of the Dynamics 365 solution and the customer’s perception of value.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power Platform Support Engineer (SE), you will leverage existing skills and learn new skills around Dynamics 365 Power Apps and MS Flow. We’ll provide you with abundant resources, including training, advanced diagnostic tools, and the experience of tenured engineers around you. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and help your colleagues by sharing the results of your investigation. In this professional role, your contribution and overall impact is self-directed and the opportunities are plentiful.
Besides technical talent, we are looking for people with a passion for learning, excellent communication skills, the ability to think differently than the crowd, and a genuine desire to help people do their best. The role provides great scope for career development opportunities within Microsoft. Our culture is built around customer obsession and a growth mindset.
- Positively represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, Skype in regard to finding solutions for technical problem identified in Microsoft products.
- As a member of a team, pursue technical problems, involving broad and in-depth product knowledge by using a variety of tools, collaboration and receiving mentoring assistance as needed. Frequently, these problems are politically charged situations as well, requiring the highest level of customer service.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices. Write technical articles and blogs for guiding other team members and customers.