Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Develop Sales plans and budgets to achieve annual sales objectives for the region;
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously;
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company's products and services across the country;
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets;
- Cooperate with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region;
- Develop the necessary Sales Management organization structure and ensure the right caliber of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements.
- At least 10 years of sales experience including 5 years of demonstrated track record of field sales, team and account management preferably in the FMCG industry;
- University degree (certificates in Sales Management are a plus);
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Strong selling and presentation skills;
- Problem solver especially in crisis situations;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Well respected company within FMCG and Food production and manufacturing based in Portugal. With rapid expansion plans for 2019 they are an exciting multinational company to be a part of.
Excellent opportunity to integrate a unique company which will provide you great career development opportunities.
Sobre a empresa
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.