Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
CBT is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across the globe. We provide recruitment solutions for the Engineering, Engineering, ICT, and BPO sectors.
Why Cross Border Talents?
Since 2014 we have been Outsmarting the Digital Skills´ Shortage with Global Recruiters and Algorithms. Our mission is to connect Talent with Top Employers based in beautiful cities, where the quality of life is a big plus for our candidates’ journey. Our 3 Seals of Excellence awarded by the European Commission testify the value of our vision.
We have +2,000 job openings to fulfill every month across 15 EU countries. Care to join our success?
Please add yourLinkedIn profile linkon your application
After receiving your application – and checking your skills/motivation - you will receive an invitation for a telco to get to know each other and discuss the details of the remote job, which includes 1-month recruitment training with our Talent Acquisition, HR, Hiring Managers, Digital Marketing and Board of Directors.
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Freelancers to join our recruitment teams and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Are you a top performer? Then we look forward to convert your freelancer contract into a service contract (monthly fix income + recruitment fees + quarterly and annual bonuses)
- Coordinate with CBT hiring managers to identify ongoing needs;
- Determine selection criteria;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews;
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
As a Freelancer Talent Acquisition you are eligible for:
- Training to acquire the latest cross border recruitment competences;
- Lots of monthly recruitment fees;
- Participation in CBT Career Plan (work or service contract).
In case you do not have your LinkedIn profile link on your CV please share it by email.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content.Please let us know.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks;
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations;
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- social media