Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A leader in mobile, fixed, IP and optics technologies and a pioneer in applications and services, Nokia, one of the world’s foremost centers of research and innovation in communication technology. We bring an unmatched heritage of ideas and execution to the challenge of realizing the potential of a connected world. Our customers turn to us for our ability to deliver on their future.
With operations in more than 130 countries and the most experienced global services organization in the industry, Nokia is a local partner with a global reach. Nokia achieved revenues of Euro 23 billion in 2017 and is incorporated in Finland and headquartered in Espoo.
-Determine the system, subsystems, and interfaces, validates technology assumptions and evaluates alternatives, working closely with the business and technical delivery owners and support teams
- Define cloud based architecture of systems built in Microsoft Azure cloud detailing the vision for how Azure infrastructure and platform services support the overall application architecture
- Guarantee the system or part of the information system is in compliance with the company’s objectives
-Understand business requirements and creates a cohesive vision of the Azure build in solution that is fit for purpose in common alignment with Enterprise Architecture
-Define, documents and maintains solution designs for area of expertise. This includes analyzing technical trade-offs, determining the primary Azure components and subsystems, and identifying the interfaces and collaborations
- Ensure technical integrity and consistency of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle.
- Solve highly complex problems and develops original, innovative solutions with broad impact on the business
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to analyze ideas and demands for architectural fit and contributes to cost/benefit analysis and estimation documents
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, meet high level design requirements, as well as regulatory & industry standards so projects are fit for purpose.
- Anticipate internal and external business challenges and / or regulatory issues and drives improvements that create competitive advantage
- Work closely and keep permanent contact with the managers of functional domains
- Customer Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration savvy
- Problem solving
- Time management skills.
-Has a strong functional business and portfolio understanding
-Lean-Agile Leader who understands the complexities of large-scale solutiondevelopment and applies Lean-Agile principles and practices to address them
- Communication, able to explain a complex problem in laymen's terms
- Project Management
-Familiar with Azure Data services (like Azure Data Factory, Azure Catalog, Azure security model. Azure Data warehouse, Azure Data Lake, …)
- Experience with creating multiple complex pipelines and activities using both Azure and On-Prem data stores for full and incremental data loads into a Cloud DW
-Experience managing Azure Data Lakes (ADLS) and Data Lake Analytics and an understanding of how to integrate with other Azure Services.
- Experience with Azure SQL DW. Understanding of when to use Azure SQL DW vs Azure SQL Server/DB and loading patterns to move data from blob or ADLS into Azure SQL DW
- Understanding of the overall solution design of how PowerBI and Azure Analysis Services (AAS) fits into Azure architecture
- ms project
Sobre a empresa
We develop and deliver the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally.
Our customers include service providers whose combined networks support 6.1 billion subscriptions, as well as enterprises in the private and public sector that use our network portfolio to increase productivity and enrich lives. We also serve consumers with technology and devices.