Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As an Tier 2 Support Engineer for AVA platform, you specialize in Technical Support, you apply the principles of computer science and engineering to the Support and development of monitoring and management services in a cloud environment.
- You like thinking about large scale problems that have a lot of moving parts;
- You like thinking about how to make large systems more reliable;
- You enjoy the process of diagnosing and fixing a problema;
- You enjoy thinking about system information (e.g. disk space, cpu, os, kernel, etc.) and system level functionality (e.g. ssh, proc, cron, swaps, etc.);
- You are comfortable with the idea of being “on-call” in which you are likely to be in high-stakes scenario where something needs to be fixed;
- You can stay calm under pressure;
- You are comfortable attempting a problem that has never been solved;
- You are someone who thinks about how you can make things better;
- You don’t like to repeat the same thing manually more than one time;
- You have the mindset of automating all manual operation tasks.
- Strong development experience, preferably around system configuration, Support and management in cloud environment;
- Understanding Support, Support techniques and methods;
- Good understanding of modern distributed systems architectures;
- Experience in distributed systems development;
- Fluency with at least 2 of the following programming languages: Scala, Golang, Java, Python;
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker;
- Experience in at least one of the following technologies: Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Mesos, ElasticSearch;
- Used to working in a Linux environment;
- Track record of open source contributions is highly valued;
- Experience in working in private cloud environment is beneficial;
- Strong understanding of infrastructure core components: Storage, system and/or Networking;
- Understanding of network security and DDoS prevention;
- Experience in using IT automation and DevOps toolchains, site reliability and/or infrastructure engineering;
- Understanding of general large-scale distributed services and infrastructure, from network designs to overall system architecture;
- Experience with cloud computing environments, ie. AWS, GCP and/or Azure;
- Advanced understanding of general infrastructure operation, and ability to work with the team to incident resolution, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment;
- Familiarity with modern agile software development practices.
Preferably a relevant M.Sc. level degree. Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
Most importantly the person has genuine drive and desire to work with bleeding edge technologies to deliver a superior experience to our platform users.
Sobre a empresa
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.