Descrição da vaga
- Salário €950,00 - €1.240,00 brutos mensal
Do you prefer to shop online than to go to any department stores?
Are you looking for a job where you would work with different brands from all over the world?
Work for bol.com, one of the leading webshops for books, toys and electronics in Lisbon.
If you want to make a great experience abroad or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with us!
I don´t find the article I am looking for, can you help me to find a similar?
Can you recommend me a good book?
My printer don´t work anymore, could you help me to find a new one?
All of these could be questions you have to solve for the customers.
If customers have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in Dutch or Flemish and have a good command of English
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sobre a empresa
“You take the adventure abroad, we manage your career“
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself.
United through the aim to constantly improve ourselves and to provide the best service in a fast and target driven environment, we are connecting companies with the people they really want.
Honesty, transparency and expertise is what we offer.
Get in touch with us and start your new experience abroad.