Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Salário €18.000,00 - €30.000,00 trabalho não remunerado
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Partner Distribution Account Manager (PDAM) would be responsible for driving sales growth with the Global Distributors in EMEAR.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
Internally within Cisco the PDAM will work closely with the Global Distributor Account Lead (who owns the overall Account relationship, strategy and performance), the EMEAR Distribution team and other Cisco stakeholders such as the Commercial and GVS teams. Externally the PDAM will work with the Global Distributor central EMEAR and country teams
WHO YOU ARE
The candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience of Cisco Sales, Distribution and Channel route to markets.
PDAM would focus on execution of key Sales activities as follows:
ENGAGEMENT AND EXECUTION:
- Account Plan Execution
- Disti countries and DAM community
- Capacity (Resources) & Capability (Accreditation)
- Distributor People Development (Disti Talent Academy)
- Cisco Sprints
- Revenue Initiatives
- Fast Track, Promotions (SMB Hunter)
- Recurring Offers and Services
- Drive Interlock with marketing organisations
- Support and follow up on communications to and through DAMs and Distributors
- DIR selection (NPL, MAD)
- DIR country performance
- Country DDI Alignment and execution
- Execution of Cisco Disti Investments
- Drive DCC execution
- Execution of Disti Led Incentives
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Sobre a empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.