Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Randstad is a worldwide company specialized in human resources and flexible work solutions. We focus on people and aim to maximize their talents.
Technologies area works exclusively the IT & Telecom sector, providing unique professional development opportunities.
Our partner is a multinational company providing outsourcing services for a variety of clients seeking to enhance the growth of the various business sectors in which they are involved.
This company is looking for a Ruby Developer (m/f).
descrição da função/job description
This professional will create back-end solutions and integrating front-end components, contributing in all phases of the software development life cycle, from design to deployment.
- Write effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Review and debug junior developers’ code
- Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
- Build, install and share gems and plugins
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
- Frameworks: Ruby on Rails
- Workstation: Mac OS X, Linux
- TDD/BDD: Cucumber, RSpec
- Libraries: Haml, Webpack, jQuery
- Workflow: Gitlab, Gitlab CI, JIRA
- REST/SOAP APIs
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Ruby developer
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience writing command-line apps using Ruby libraries
- Expertise in Rails
- Understanding of agile software development. Should have worked in an Agile environment and were already part of a scrum team
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Familiar with concepts of TDD, Functional Programming and Design Patterns
- An excellent work environment;
- Opportunity to integrate a prestigious multinational company;
- Training and internal career progression;
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports.
- human resources