Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Embedded Developer
Industry: Automotive, Internet of Things, Network Engineering
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
embedded-linux, c, c++, misra, automotive-grade-linux
About Your Role
As a Senior Embedded Automotive Engineer at Veniam, you will work on the integration of components developed by the Vehicle Software team in automotive platforms of Veniam’s partners and customers. Your deliverables will be part of the complete solution that enables our customer’s vehicles to move massive amounts of data between them and the Cloud with the right level of QoS and security.
- Proactively collaborate on the delivery of high-quality automotive solutions based on Veniam’s technology;
- Develop, adapt and/or integrate components of the embedded architecture of Veniam’s Platform, following well-defined quality, security, compliance and reliability requirements;
- Ensure that the work performed is documented following the team guidelines;
- Iterate rapidly on top of low and high detail requirement sets;
- Understand the impact to customers/partners of reported issues pertaining to integration work, investigate their source and collaborate with the full-stack engineering team towards the solution;
- Research, learn and apply coding best practices, techniques and tools, enabling the creation of high-standard automotive solutions;
- Mentor Embedded Software Engineers both technically and culturally, sharing previous experiences and best practices with the team.
- Demonstrated expertise in embedded and distributed software architecture;
- 5+ years experience with C/C++ programming;
- Experience in MISRA C/C++ software development;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, others);
- Expertise working in Linux environments.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Degree in Software Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar;
- Experience in developing software under automotive standards (A-SPICE, ISO-26262);
- Experience in automotive-specific embedded architecture (AUTOSAR, AGL, GDP, etc.) is valuable;
- Ability to work with network configuration is a plus.