Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
To strengthen the project management team, this professional will have the following responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate project in co-operation with Project Manager with regards to achievement of timing, cost, product and production output;
• Support cost calculation of moulding/stamping-dies, and assembly equipment, including production parameters;
• Validate moulding, stamping die and assembly equipment correction costs;
• Acts as team member in the preparation of the purchasing activities, delivers potential updates on each project status;
• Continuously strives for Cost Reduction-opportunities;
•Support customer documents - Tool costs breakdown, feasibility commitments, etc.;
•Support cost calculation of moulding and stamping parts - production parameters;
• Report according Yazaki Project Management System the required deliverables to the project team.
•Technician education and business administration complementary studies;
•Minimum of 5 years of experience in operations, technical management and exposure to marketing and on product management;
•Background in electrical, mechanical and moulding or stamping processes;
•Advanced English language skills;
•German and French language skills (desirable).
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.
- business administration
- ms project
- project manager