Goal-oriented young specialist, ready to learn about up-to-date developments in my professional sphere. My free time is dedicated to improvement of English (current level – pre-intermediate), preparing for Independent Cambridge Test in 2019 and for IT Master degree.
Lead specialist (E&I, ICSS, telecom, PAGA and Fire and Gas systems)
at «Yamal LNG» JSC
February 2018 - at Present
• Work on an international Project of LNG Plant construction, South-Tambey gas condensate field, Sabetta, COMPANY (Client) office, it is the world's first LNG plant beyond the Arctic circle. • Supervision, methodological assistance and streamlining of execution, communication and retention of as-built documentation for the sake of compliancy to requirements in terms of quality during the course of LNG Plant construction. • Verification of completed work scopes reflected in as - built against scoped indicated in KS-2 Forms (individual prices under the Oversees Contract, without cost estimations). • Interaction and liaison with EPC Contractor QA\QC with regard to workflow issues. • Participation in sessions, meetings on construction workflow issues, including collaboration with overseas peers, colleagues (STL, Technip (France), Yokogawa, Siemens, Emerson, ABB).
Specialist (Instrumentatio n supervisor E&I, ICSS, telecom, PAGA and Fire and Gas systems)
at «Salavat Chemicals Plant» OJSC
September 2015 - February 2018
• Verification of Project documentation and Detailed Design in terms of E&I, fire and gas alarm, automatic fire alarm, automatic fire and gas extinguishing, automatic control systems of technological processes of MTPN unit for compliancy to Client requirements, RF Standards, Engineering standards. • Rapport, liaison and communication between various subdivisions and institutions: Construction, Engineering, etc. on validation of various engineering and technical solutions. • Streamlining of workflow of Engineering, Construction and other Contractors engaged in capital construction (E&I installation, automatic control systems of technological processes, fire alarm system, fire and gas automatic extinguishing system). • Participation at day-to-day and technical sessions in terms of area, facility construction. • Administration of Contracts implementation on FEED, construction and mechanical works. Putting together of Contracts, terms of reference for works.
Instrument technician, 5 Category
at «Gasprom Neftekhim Salavat» LLC
May 2014 - September 2016
• Maintenance of instruments (general instruments), work in accident response team of instruments area (granting requests) (work with ELOU-АVТ-6, Visbreaker (startup АVТ 2012, 2009 VB, Gazprom neftekhim Salavat LLC). Position – shift instrumentation technician. • Prevention of troubles and troubleshooting of instruments, timely transfer of instruments for verification. • Adjustment of instrument readings, naught check, flushing impulse tubing by partition fluid, configuring and adjustment of instruments, flow, pressure, level, temperature transmitters, flame detectors, MOVs ("Yokogawa", "Endres Hauser","DS-Controls","Fisher","Khrone"). • Work in LANDesk Service Desk. Setup and configuration of instruments, re-rating of instruments using HART communicator (model 475) and PRM (Plant Resource Manager). • Setup of Coen pilot burner (flame intensity and frequency) using laptop (CoenDFS). • Timely test of alarm warning systems and ESD (Maintenance service (ТО) -1, 2, 3, 4).
Technician of instruments and automatic control systems, 5 category
at «Information Technology Servicing Company» LLC
May 2013 - April 2014
• Commissioning and follow up maintenance of instruments, work in accident response team of instruments area (granting requests), St. Petersburg Automation Directorate, ITSC LLC, Client – Sibur Portenergo LLC, Ust Luga Port. Position – shift instrumentation technician. • Testing, setup, configuration and calibration of instruments, manufactured by: «Endress+Hauser» (Deltabar, Serabar S, M, Levelflex M), «Vzlet» (EМ), "К-Тек"(magnetic level gauge КМ 26 with АТ200 magnetostriction transducer), "Vega" (VEGACAL 62 capacitance level instrument), "Elektrostandart Pribor" (SGOES gas detector). Testing, setup, configuration and calibration of «Rotork» valves and MOVs. • Technical documentation management, record and setup of installed equipment. Configuration and calibration of installed equipment, troubleshooting and repair of instruments.
Instrument technician, 4 Category
at «ANT Inform» LLC
February 2012 - May 2013
• Involvement in commissioning followed by maintenance of instruments of electric desalting plant installation, Oil processing plants: CDU / VDU (hereinafter the ELOU АVТ-6), Gazprom neftekhim Salavat OJSC from Client’s side. Startup – July 2012. • Supervision over construction as per RF regulatory and reference documents. • Troubleshooting during commissioning. • Testing, setup and calibration of instruments, manufactured by: «Yokogava» (EJX, EJA 110,115, 120, 130, 310, 430, 510, 520,), «Khrone» (H250 rotameter, OPTISONIC, OPTIMASS 1000, OPTISWIRL 4070 flow meters), «Endress+Hauser» (t-mass 65F), «Durag» (optical flame detectors on furnace burners), «Fisher», «Coen», «DS Controls», «Vzlet» (EМ). Testing, setup and calibration of valves and MOVs by: «Samson», «Auma». • Industrial equipment operation skills, advanced user of PCs and HART communicator, and of Yokogava CENTUM VP. • Monitoring routine verification of instruments and their submission for state verification.
at «Salavatsteklo» LLC
July 2010 - November 2010
Field works at Automated Process Control System department, had experience of operation with code conversion (industrial controllers), experience of operation with SCADA systems.
Kazan State Power Engineering University, Master of Engineering – Meng, Computer science and engineering
2017 - at Present (3 years) Tatarstan
Bachelor of Engineering – BE, Automation of technological processes and production
2012 - 2016 (4 years) Bashkortostan
Vocational school №19
2012 - 2012 (1 year) Bashkortostan
Salavat Industrial College
2006 - 2010 (4 years) Bashkortostan