- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Applications Sales Representative – Customer Experience (CX) telecommunications Industry Team-19000DC3
Oracle has invested around $8 Billion in our CX portfolio over the last several years. We’ve Developed market leading software and acquired best in class technology from companies such as RightNow, Bluekai, TOA Technologies, Responsys, Big Machines and Eloqua. All companies were seen as market leaders - companies that pioneered their specific area of CX. Oracle now has brought all these technologies together to create the broadest, deepest CX capability available in the market today.
At Oracle, we believe that the companies that will thrive in this new world of digital disruption will be those who embrace cloud computing and SaaS applications as a way to create agility, engage with customers more intimately, find and dazzle great talent, and become the positive disruptors rather than the paralyzed disrupted. We enable our customers with the ability to pivot at pace in rapidly changing market conditions.
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional – experienced in selling enterprise applications to the C Suite, engaging with multiple facets and personas of the clients business, building value and trust around Oracle’s products and brand in relation to the customer goals.
This role is has a single account focus – Rostelecom.
The successful applicant will be a hunter, a supreme networker, an incubator and nurturer of C level relationships – with the ability to create a marriage between the customer’s business problems/GTM strategies, and Oracle’s CX solutions portfolio. Building trust builds influence – can you bring value to their business?
You will take responsibility for building a comprehensive customer engagement and account development model and executing on it – both for the short, medium and long term to deliver CX revenues in line with expectations and targets. This is a strategic and extremely focused role.
Requirements for this position;
• To be a believer in the Oracle brand – to believe in one’s self…confident
• High energy, outwardly happy and buoyant
• Ability to show successful achievement of individual software sales targets
• Performance, drive and ability to execute (close)
• Inspirational leadership and impactful collaboration – client and vendor
• Demonstrable agility through change and transformation in a progressive organisation
• To be a great story teller
• Ability to articulate and credibly discuss Telco industry issues, trends and business solutions with customers / prospects
• Business development, prospecting and presentation skills – must be a door opener and able to build a robust network across the business, IT and procurement functions
• Must be able to work with teams to help execute strategies, provide business solutions and be able to assist other sales representatives towards cross line of business revenue goals
• Competitive product knowledge - desirable
• Ability to confidently communicate at multiple organization levels – shop floor to C-Level
• Proactive, creative and innovative thinker
• C level network in Rostelecom - desirable
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verificatio