- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Help The LEGO® Group deliver an amazing digital shopping experience in Russia&CIS Business Units!
We’re looking for a digital native - an insight-driven innovator to help us connect with shoppers in the online market place and bring LEGO® play experiences to more children in these areas. Are you interested in?Support initiatives within E-commerce area
The key objective for this role is to found and develop Online Trade Marketing discipline in the Russia&CIS business units. It requires high focus on shoppers with deep understanding of Omni-channel sales funnel as well as heavy data usage and making data driven decisions.Execute trade marketing activities in E-commerce and Omni-channel customers – your responsibilities will be:
• Localize relevant Global assets and adapt them to the needs of particular customers
• Enrich global toolkit with local initiatives
• Prepare online marketing toolkits to use both internally and externally
• Execute marketing activities with the help of responsible key account managers
• Ensure that the LEGO related content is always full, relevant and updated
• Improve the compliance of LEGO E-commerce guidelines and rulebook for digital presence
• Develop and maintain online merchandizing recommendations
• Own the implementation process of above recommendations
• Discover new shopper insights as well as new ways to use known ones
• Follow the trends on the market to keep track of new tools
• Take the lead in executing and evaluating test projects
We want to see your dedication as well as:
• 2 years work experience in Digital Marketing (Agency or in-house)
• University degree (advantage: marketing or IT related studies)
• Strong UX/UI knowledge
• Experience in executing A/B-tests
• Fluent Russian and communication level English knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel
• Passion for marketing and interface solutions
• Strong analytical skills
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group!
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“It’s a great opportunity to work in LEGO® Group. Everyone here is open to talk, share and help. You are encouraged to speak out and get feedback. At LEGO®, you will be a great individual contributor but also be a part of big family.”- Sarah Liu, Senior Recruitment Consultant
About the company
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.