- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Commissioning Superintendent positions are open on the Fabrication Yard in China for the Arctic LNG-2 project.
- Commissioning Static Equipment / Piping;
- Commissioning HVAC;
- Commissioning Electrical;
- Commissioning Instrumentation /Automation.
- Organize the commissioning activities with relevant Company requirements and applicable law;
- Preparation and evaluation of deliverables;
- Define and request resources required;
- Progress and measurement of documentation management;
- Follow-up Preparation and issuance of pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers;
- Coordinate the activities with the Construction team on site;
- Preparing all commissioning procedures;
- Supervises pre commissioning activities on field;
- Reporting project progress.
- University degree in Engineering or proven 10-year commissioning experience at oil and gas facilities and at least 5 years of managerial experience;
- Vast experience in commissioning and construction in onshore/marine projects;
- At least 15 years of various experience in onshore/marine projects;
- At least 10 years of managerial experience (five or more subordinates);
- Proven experience in modules commissioning;
- International experience in cooperation with contractors, especially those participating in oil and gas facilities construction.
- Work conditions:
- Location: China;
- Rotation schedule 8/2, while ON-SHIFT working days Mon-Sat, Sunday is off;
- 9 working hours per day.
About the company