- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Petersburg
Deloitte is seeking a Legal consultant to join Tax&Legal Department at the St.Petersburg office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The Deloitte Legal Group consults on various legal issues, from straightforward commercial and labor law issues to complex business restructuring issues covering all possible legal aspects (corporate, commercial, antitrust, currency control, IP, etc.). Our legal services experts work in an integrated team with Deloitte’s tax, corporate finance, consulting and audit specialists, offer Clients full scope assistance.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
• Becoming a part of the team working on legal advisory projects for delivery to major Russian and multinational companies
• Cooperating with tax, audit and consulting departments of Deloitte providing cross-functional support to clients
• Assisting senior colleagues with practice development through creative and value-added approach to business issues
• Higher professional education (a degree from a leading Russian state higher education institution would be a plus)
• Extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of the professional area
• 1+ years of experience in the indicated legal areas (experience in a consulting firm would be an advantage)
• Experience with filing and drafting of various corporate documents (shareholder agreements, company resolutions, constituent and other instruments of incorporation), drafting of commercial agreements
• Accuracy, meeting deadlines, multitasking skills
• Analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
• All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Russian Federation
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is
About the company
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”).