- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Deloitte is seeking a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join the Consulting department at the Almaty office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
• Participating in many different types of projects focusing on financial and operational processes. Potential projects relate to: organizational and process development, internal audit/internal control, market research, corporate restructuring, market entry strategy, FinTech, Blockchain, capital markets, banking, corporate finance, and M&A;
• Supervising project delivery, overseeing quality and timelines and maintaining contact with clients at an operational level;
• Preparing Project Proposals based on clients’ needs and tender requirements;
• Developing junior consultants.
• At least two years of relevant experience as Business Analyst (in addition to a Bachelors or Masters degree) preferred in the following:
- developing market entry strategy and ability to provide methodological for various industries
- conducting market research for various industries
- robust business analysis
• Previous experience in consulting (preferably Big4) industry is highly desirable
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• Business acumen and analytical skills to review, comprehend and improve business processes in the relevant field and the quality of information for decision-making
• Excellent analytical report writing skills in both English and Russian
• Demonstrated leadership ability and experience with commitment to achieving exceptional results
• Excellent skills, written and verbal, in business and academic English, Russian and Kazakh (highly desired) languages
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• High-value personal qualities - resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high energy, ability to work under short deadlines and cope with stress
• Exemplary professional behavior, business ethics and values
• Extensive computer skills: MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point etc.
• National/Resident of RK or Work Permit holder (exceptions may be made)
• Great attention to details
• Strong personal drive and self-motivation
• Availability for business trips
• Achievements in sport
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those
About the company
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”).