- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Russian International School is looking for active and positive English Teacher ( native speaker) for our bilingual kindergarten in Moscow
- English native speaker
- English teacher degree from an accredited institution or CELTA/DELTA
- Relevant teaching experience
- Knowledge of relevant technology
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and other activities in accordance with educational programme of the kindergarten
- Developing schemes of work and lesson plans
- Organizing various types of activities
- Following daily schedule of the kindergarten
- Participating in process of preparing to all internal events of the kindergarten
- Instructing and monitoring students and evaluating their performance
- Engaging students using modern teaching strategies
- Grading tests and assignments, and providing feedback on students’ work
- Interesting position in a forward thinking private school.
- Modern educational facilities, appropriate materials and teaching resources.
- Minimal paperwork – we want teachers to deal with children, not bureaucracy.
- A welcoming community environment.
- Leadership that encourages initiative and is ready to support at any time.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthy free meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
About the company