- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Provides commercial finance support to the Managing Director of Russia and CIS.
DIRECT REPORTS: FP&A Analyst x 2, Logistics Manager
- Build and maintain an excellent and agile Finance/Business Support structure for the Region.
- Manage Financial Planning & Analysis activities for the Region, including:
- Build and Quantify actions to deliver on Margin and Investment commitments. Ensure achievability and track to completion.
- Achieve Forecasting accuracy for rLBE Margin current Quarter +/- 2%.
- Manage financial close in line with commitments.
- Provide financial counsel and support to the MD for business investment decisions, expense and investment management, and business analytics.
- Ensure proper financial control and compliance with Abbott policies.
- Manage Logistics and Order Entry activities for the Region through the Logistics team, ensuring excellence in process and customer service.
- Manage relationships with shared service stakeholders (with providers e.g. Corporate Financial Services, and with recipients, e.g. other Divisions who rely on ADD for order entry support.)
Minimal Bachelors degree in Business or Finance. Masters degree in business or finance desirable.
REQUIREMENTS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 4-6 years track record in senior Finance function (Assistant Controller, Controller).
- Ability to build strong relationships at every level of the organization and to work in a matrix structure.
- Be accepted as a partner, show assertiveness and the ability to work under pressure, overcomes
barriers within own organization, peer organization and virtual organization.
- High result and process orientation.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and respond to requests on short notice.
- Experienced in leading teams.
- Decision making skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
- Fluent in local language and English, additional languages are of advantage.
- Strong team player.
JOB FAMILY:Financial Planning and Analysis
LOCATION:Russia Moscow : Metropolis Building 1
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.