- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Petersburg
- Responsible for the fusion and localization algorithm for intelligence transportation and V2X (vehicle to everything), including but not limited to: spatial calibration, pose detection, trajectory tracking, 3D reconstruction, multi-view/multi-source sensor fusion, SLAM, etc;
- Grasping the state-of-the-art technologies and development trend, and responsible for long-term planning;
- Responsible for overseas customer requirement analysis, solution design, algorithm innovations and technical competitive construction.
- Master's Degree in EE, CS, optical engineering, physics or Mathematics;
- At least 8 years of working experience in the field of multi-sensor fusion and spatial localization;
- Familiar with computer vision in geometric, single or multiple camera calibrations, 3D reconstruction radar related technology and point cloud processing technology (point cloud segmentation, matching, feature extraction, etc);
- Experience with intelligence traffic monitor and sensing solutions, ADAS, robotics 3D vision project;
- Strong engineering implementation and architectural capabilities.
WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE:
- PhD Degree;
- Experience with millimeter, wave radar related research experience;
- Published papers at the top conference in the field (eg, CVPR);
- Good communication skills, enthusiastic about technology, forward-looking, innovative thinking, and capability in implementation and delivery.
- Attractive compensation package + annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Corporate discounts for purchasing devices
- Flexible work hours, no dress code
- An opportunity to build the product that will be used by millions of people around the world
- “A” class business center located in the historical part of St. Petersburg (Zvenigorodskaya)
About the company