- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Nizhniy Novgorod
- Work with business leaders to build cohesive working relations and ensure the effective implementation and execution of HR initiatives
- Proactively coach managers with performance management discussions to focus on performance excellence and career development
- Contribute to the development and effective implementation of employee development programs
- Effectively manage employee relations issues including local labor issues
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, cooperative efforts among members of project teams
- Foster a great work environment that allows employees to do their best work
- Several years of experience in the field of HR, ideally with a relevant degree in Human Resources
- Knowledge of Russian labor law legislation
- Strong understanding of a range of HR disciplines including performance management, employee development and employee relations
- A high level of competence in managing complex employee relations cases
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to address issues on a pro-active basis
- Demonstrated ability to deliver through working closely with both senior stakeholders and internal HR colleagues across multiple country locations
- Experience and track record in delivering creative solutions to HR/people related challenges
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.