- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Petersburg
HUAWEI is one of world’s leading tech companies
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Today, Huawei has 188,000 employees, including about 80,000 R&D employees. Huawei employees come from more than 160 countries and regions around the world.
Cloud IDE Team is working on developing tools and plug-ins for various IDEs, including Huawei IDEs. Now we would like to shift our focus to IDEs like VSCode and IntelliJ to serve global developers. We already have a team of 20 developers in China, and now we are ready to expand to Russia to improve our product and its competitiveness.
- Delivering high quality developer tools end to end;
- Conduct competition analysis, requirement planning, and solution design and development in the IDE domain;
- Resolve technical difficulties during product implementation and apply cutting-edge technologies to improve the core competitiveness of products;
- Solving technical problems of great complexity;
- Build Huawei's influence in the industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience on Intellij IDEA code base;
- Strong Knowledge and experience on Android development toolkits including build system, graphical editor, code inspection, debugger etc.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with VSCode, ATOM, Eclipse;
- Knowledge and experience with language server protocol.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in the research and planning of cutting-edge technologies in the industry;
- Opportunity to participate in the operation of the open source community;
- Work and communication with global experts;
- Excellent compensation (above market rate) for good candidates. We are ready to provide the best conditions for great software engineers;
- Comfortable office in the city center.
About the company