- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Junior Sales Specialist (300) - 003PXN
Schneider Electric’s Energy & Sustainability Services division are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Representative to support the business development activity in the EMEA region by becoming an active member of the Emerging Markets Business Development team (EMBD). This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate who wants to join a high-performance sales team in the rapidly evolving energy management & sustainability space. The candidate in this position will need to possess strong “hunting” and “upselling” capabilities with an ambition to develop robust skills in consultative selling, relationship building and persuasive sales competence.
Our Energy and Sustainability Services Division is the largest and fastest growing global energy and sustainability business in the world providing the leading software and services proposition in the global market place, we are looking for ambitious, learning individuals that can help to transform our industry and lead prospects to a decentralized, decarbonized and digitised way of managing their energy requirements.
The position resides within our EMBD Sales Team which is the leading sales organization within our global market place and one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic organisations within Schneider Electric Group. The Business Development Sales Manager will work within this environment selling to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in Russia. The role will operate along-side our team of marketing, sales and pre-sales specialists working across our EMEA, APAC & Americas divisions. Successful candidates will be expected to hold C level engagements within targeted organisations, focused on building solutions within the domains of sustainability and energy supply while collaborating with the local energy demand team. Successful candidates are not only required to possess strong sales hunting and nurturing capabilities but also work across boarders within a matrix sales organisation.
As Business Development Sales Manager in Russia for ESS EMEA, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
* Meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly targets
* Identifying and creating new opportunities within targeted segments of the market
* Have a comprehensive understanding of prospects needs and our global services and software portfolio
*Based on this understanding, you will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets prospects needs and differentiates us from the competition
* Become a key contributor to assist in tailoring the global portfolio to address the needs of the Russian market
* Be a dynamic leader in order to lead both our prospects and others within the organisation
* Collaborate other sales teams in order to execute and orchestrate prospects solutions for ESS EMEA
* Collaborate and interact with other multi-national marketing and sales teams and departments within Schneider Electric
* Be prepared to undertake significant national and sometimes international travel within a challenging environment
* Integrity: demonstrates this in all interactions; ability to work through challenges to achieve results
* Initiative: takes an entrepreneurial approach to our business, and has a strong bias toward action
* Origination: structures deal in a innovative, realistic and measurable approach based on understanding a prospects needs, know how of the ESS services and interest in the business
* Respectful: transparent in interactions with other employees, prospects, clients, etc. Straightforward in their approach to relationship-building
* Persuasiveness: Ability to craft and promote a vision; to articulate this clearly in a way that will help to bring our business together and drive results
* Collaborative: ability to work as part of a wider team of sales executives with different goals and challenges
* Attitude: positive attitude and willingness and eagerness to grow and contribute to overall team’s success
* Leadership: proven track record of effective leadership in sales and/or marketing role; ability to flourish in a matrix environment
Essential skills, qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience, with a track record of delivering in previous sales roles
* Experience in energy and
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.