- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The National KAM is a senior leadership team level position reporting to the Sales Director, Consumer Healthcare Russia and is accountable for:
1. leading, managing and delivering profitable “Sell in” in line with existing GSK business strategies, goals and objectives, in order to maximize GSK’s equity, value and presence in the marketplace
2. Increasing company sales volume and profitability in the pharmacy network segment in the Russian Federation through development and realization of the pharmacy sales network channel covering strategy within approved budget.
3. Managing organization of KAMs who are responsible for pharmacy direct/indirect distributors and pharmacy chains, developing people and controlling of managers’ activity
4. Leading a high performing team through an effective talent management, coaching and stretching differentiated development plans that develop individuals to their potential
5. Coaching team to deliver commercial results and high level collaboration with customers
The National KAM is also a member of the Russian Sales Leadership Team and actively promotes in this role sales-in and GSK’s presence in Russia, and to meet or exceed the regional business plan in terms of order intake, revenue, P&L, expenses and headcount.
Distributors and wholesalers:
• Development and establishment of new strategic approaches and tools to work with distribution sector and wholesale customers of all levels (national and regional) implementation of business development programs and monitoring of their efficiency.
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the market in terms of distribution. Strategic development of distribution channels, identification of most promising customers. Study of trade flows to regions in order to establish the most efficient GSK distribution model. Diversification of distribution channels to share risks in distribution sector.
• Conducting negotiations to conclude new contracts and prolong existing contracts with distribution sector.
• Management of provision of timely and efficient communication with distributors and wholesale clients of all levels to plan sales and needs forecast.
• Development and implementation of strategic programs, aimed at higher attractiveness of company goods at the national and regional level.
• Development and implementation of joint programs of Business department with other company functions.
• Development of price monitoring procedures in the regions. Timely provision of information and other support to clients at all levels.
• Budgeting (planning, control). Proper use of financial assets in strict adherence to company requirements.
• Arrangement of coaching and education programs for Business and other department employees. Recruiting of new Business department team members.
• Establishment and management of efficient business partnership with other company functions in the headquarters and regions. Resolution of issues related to distributor sector.
• Organization of professional training: participation in corporate meetings, trainings, specialized conferences, exhibitions and forums, reading of scientific literature.
• Determine strategically important network customers for joint cooperation currently and for perspective development.
• Form the sales plan for the key pharmacy networks and bear responsibility for its completion.
• Form, implement and strictly observe existing sales policies regarding network customers, conflict settlement.
• Guarantee understanding by the team of the sales policy of the company regarding network customers.
• Plan and allocate the investment budget for the network channel.
• Confirm and supervise completion of business plans made by direct reports .
• Prepare together with team periodic key network customers purchasing forecasts regarding each “SKU”, sales periodic forecasts, retail distribution and trade marks promotion development plans in a format approved by the Company management.
• Organize and supervise effective target implementation of budgets aimed at increase of distribution, merchandising and sales volume.
• Consolidate and review network customers sales statements, competitors activities and questions in relations with network customers, corresponding recommendations to the Company management.
• Determine targets for its employees according to the priorities of the Company and control their
About the company
We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields.
Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol and Tums.