- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Nizhniy Novgorod
Being part of Intel's Global Operations team you will support R&D business units acting as a consolidation point across various departments. This position is focused on two areas: University Relations and Business Operations.
- Organizing educational events for students: meet-ups, seminars, schools;
- Coordinating of Summer Internship Program in strong alignment with Business Units, HR and PR departments;
- In alignment with Staffing and PR manage communications related to the events: announcements, social media, post releases etc;
- Building new and strengthening current relationships with universities in Russia;
- Managing contracts, purchases, payments related to the program in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- IT support of internal tools: contract management, assets management;
- Assess current business processes and implement changes to increase efficiency;
- Communications with internal customers.
Must be a full-time student working towards Bachelor or Master degree;
HTML, MySQL knowledge;
Good verbal and written English;
Excellent attention to detail, organizational and communications skills;
Project/Event management experience is a plus
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.