- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Petersburg
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner. We provide a wide range of cloud services including Migrations, Application Modernization, DevOps, Data & Analytics, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Managed Cloud and Cloud Strategy. Our team has been working remote for the past 10 years supporting our clients. Since 2011, our expert team has helped Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-market businesses, SMBs, and startups in all major vertical markets succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly due to high demand for the services we provide. Public cloud is one of the fastest growing markets in the technology industry, with Gartner forecasting a $226 billion market - nearly 20% YoY revenue growth for public cloud services in 2020. With AWS as the recognized leader in public cloud, our status as one of the select few AWS Premier Consulting Partners positions us for sustained success.
This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, manage a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in the cloud services industry.
The Operations – Project Coordinator (PC) will report to the PMO team. The PC works to assure the backend processes are streamlined which directly impacts the project delivery team interaction with external clients. The PC’s responsibilities start from the moment a project is signed and assisting the delivery team until project completion. The understanding of tools and how it can improve project delivery is imperative.
- Reporting tools that support all professional services projects
- Maintain project archive of documentation and health
- New project setup in Jira including tasks
- Maintain Confluence PMO portal of processes and policies
- Ability to build and streamline back office processes
- Work closely with Sales Operations to assure projects data is correct for booking and closure
- Monthly reporting on project health
- Time entry reporting for Professional Services team
- Work closely with Marketing on project closure processes: case studies, advertisement of successful projects, etc.
- Work directly with Project Managers on day to day maintenance of projects
ClearScale expects successful candidate to have most of the following qualifications and skills (not necessary all have to be presented):
- 5+ years of Operational support
- Understanding of a Consulting organization
- Proficient in Jira
- Organized and motivated team player, with the ability to handle impromptu tasks
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Results oriented person with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written) skills
- Experience in Confluence and other project management tools are a plus
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You'd like to work remotely with a flexible schedule
- You thrive in a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You enjoy finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- High compensation paid every two weeks in USD;
- Completely remote work: we trust our employees to work from anywhere they please;
- Very flexible schedule consisting of 40 hours per week, Slack for communication;
- Bureaucracy-free environment;
- We adore change-makers and creators so you'll be able to influence our processes;
- Highly skilled project teams that consists of senior level professionals;
About the company