- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable’s, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true.
- Be responsible for HUAWEI E-shop operation system, including new product configuration, go-live or off-live the product for the shop, update the price according to the offers;
- Monitor the web site content, if any change from the campaign perspective, need to update the website content in time, talk to the relative Dept for the material before ahead;
- Inventory management, prepare the sales daily report and sent it to team;
- Track and analyze the sales of the e-shop products, has the ability to come out with modify suggestion, has the ability to tell the sales change.;
- Work with various departments to solve all kinds of commodity problems in time and complete the tasks assigned by leaders.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Strong command of the English language (Upper-Intermediate or above);
- Excel master user, word, ppt office and other software);
- Data analysis ability;
- Strong communication skills, teamwork ability.
What We Offer
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
- Mobile phone allowance, medical insurance and other benefits.
About the company