- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Nizhniy Novgorod
In this position, you will be responsible for validation of various Intel(R) Software Development Products. Being a final checkpoint before product delivers to end-users you should demonstrate ability to validate the product from customers' point of view. You will working closely with various international teams and stakeholders such as development, documentation, release management, marketing, and technical support to ensure highest quality of Intel software products. Being a self-driven professional, you will gather product requirements, define validation strategy and plans, develop and execute tests, analyze and report findings. You will have opportunities to participate in a complete wide range of SW development tools targeted for different market segments. All of these will give you strong abilities to grow your software validation professional in different areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop an understanding of new Intel architectures and software products
- Learning new Intel software products functionality, developing validation plans to ensure product quality
- Exploring optimal test approaches and writing test cases to increase product feature coverage
- Running tests, analyzing failures, reporting bugs
- Gathering and analyzing test metrics and developing improvement plans
You must possess a Bachelor of Science degree (a Master of Science degree is preferred) in Computer Science or similar field, with more than two years of experience in software testing or development.
Additional qualifications include:
- Awareness of software engineering development process
- Experience in software testing or quality assurance and test automation
- Experience in Windows*, Linux* (or macOS*) operating systems
- Good programming skills in C and/or C++, Python or other scripting languages
- Ability to ramp up fast and learn new technologies
- Disciplined and ability to work independently and in a globally dispersed team environment
- Good analytical, written and/or verbal communication
- Proficient in English (verbal and written) and local language
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.