- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Achievement of identified commercial targets
• Achievement of identified critical lead measures of the region (e.g. call rate, call frequency, business planning, capability development)
• Region business strategy, planning and execution
• Talent development & succession planning
• Financial control & procedure
• Team & personal resilience
• Customer conflict resolution
• Performance Management
• Personal development planning in the spirit of continuous improvement
• Implementation and adherence to all GSK activities aligned to GSK Vision, GSK Expectations, GSK Values and code of conduct
• Level of English not lower than Intermediate
• Key Responsibilities
• Builds a comprehensive knowledge of GSK corporate, commercial and brand strategies and encourages the FLSLs (and their teams) to leverage their knowledge to create greater customer value
• Is able to leverage scientific knowledge with the FLSLs (and their teams) to support their customer engagements
• Inspires the FLSLs to build their teams customer and patient understanding delivering to an increased value of GSK to the customer
• Builds strong and engaging patient focused customer and key opinion leader (KOL) relationships
• Builds FLSLs capability to assess the area’s performance and through situation analysis drives the development of appropriate actionable insights to increase the performance of GSK Brands
• Develops cross functional region business plans, based on insight, that inspire the FLSLs and drive alignment of appropriate objectives, strategies and tactics through the team
• Drives effective implementation of appropriate business plans through regular performance tracking, taking corrective actions and uses feedback to ensure continuous improvement
• Leads the regions sales organisation to achieve performance objectives and through periods of change demonstrating winning leadership behaviours
• Ensure all
• appropriate activities are delivered within P&L responsibility for the region
Building Leadership and Sales Capability
• Builds sales organisational capability through the development and management of personal development plans for FLSL’s
• Coaches and manages the FLSLs to drive sales team performance using the GSK Coaching approach and the fundamentals of Patient focused Scientific Selling
• Establishes a clear and actionable vision about current and future needs in regards to sales capabilities and develops appropriate strategies and tactics to maintain competitiveness
• Develops the leadership capability and skills of the FLSLs reinforced by positive role modelling
• Leads and promotes internal cross-functional collaborative relationships and ways of working which contribute to business efficiency and effectiveness
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
About the company
We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields.
Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol and Tums.