- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Key Responsibilities
- Manage a distributors’ network in the region to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Manage Account Receivables with the different distributors
- Work with GM and Finance leaders on developing price lists for the different products and distributors
- Assess and develop a commercial excellence plan that includes an effective distribution model
- Lead and participate in the business planning process
- Lead the development and execution of marketing and sales startegies
- Build and own the relationship with Key Opinion Leaders, understand their needs and offer them solutions
- Visit key hospitals and physicians on a regular basis to promote a variety of Abbott Structural Heart devices
- Upon obtaining needed approvals of resources plan, the S&M manager will hire, manage and develop a direct sales team while influencing and managing distribtuors’ sales organizations.
- Coordinate regular consignment inventory counts, monitor distributor stock levels and minimize scrap
- Actively get involved in demand planning and financial forecasting processes and deliver market and business intelligence to corporate functions. Conduct marketing surveys, effectiveness reviews of calls/sales activities, and territory analysis.
- Play a liaison role between Customer Service and Customers / Distributors in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and efficient order processing.
- Ensure that all pertinent patient information (Patient Registration Form) is completed and forwarded to patient tracking when required.
- Collect and study information about new and existing products and monitor competitors’ activites
- Analyse sales statistics; prepare reports; and perform required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing expense reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans
- Attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments
- Actively participate in tenders
- Remain current on developments in field(s) of expertise, regulatory requirements, as well as industry trends.
- Resolve and/or facilitate resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), and other regulatory requirements
- Comply with local regulations, other regulatory requirements, Abbott Structural Heart/policies and practices, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
Qualifications, Critical Skills and Experience
- Results oriented individual and ability to meet short and mid-term objectives.
- Strong business acumen and a deep understanding of the regional dynamics
- Strong leadership and ability to coach and lead a diverse team
- Innovative approach to complex situations
- High standards of ethics and compliance
- Distributors’ management including transforming and optimizing distribution model
- Working knowledge and familiarity with medical device industry policies, operations and procedures
- A demonstrated ability to analyse and evaluate technologically complex devices
- Ability to work with and direct others effectively
- Documented record of delivering sales/marketing information which adds value to management's decision-making process
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, physicians, hospital administrators, government agencies, medical groups, and other sales repres344entatives
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, negotiation, sales, interpersonal and presentation skills (Fluency in both English and Russian)
- Regional experience including both managing established, more mature markets as well as Business Development and expertise for new markets
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross division business unit model preferred
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to details
- Ability to travel most of the time (min 60%)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent;
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible sales experience, including experience with medical devices; in Sales Management, Business Unit Management or similar roles
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:Russia Moscow : Metropolis Building 1
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.