- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant Consultant (SoD) to join the Risk Advisory Department in the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory Department is a leading provider of internal control, internal audit and risk management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
• Delivering Segregation of duties services as a part of ERP-systems implementation projects or post-implementation reviews
• Analyzing business processes and user access to ERP-systems and identifying SoD-risks
• Preparing and presenting customized user access assignment processes and recommendations to improve it
• Role structure concept optimization and development of roles in ERP-systems
• Anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry
• Actively participating in business and practice development initiatives
• Specific competencies in at least one SAP module (FI, CO, MM, SD, etc.) and industry knowledge that provides tangible value to our clients
• SAP trainings on business processes design and 1-3 years experience in working as a SAP functional consultant/expert, SAP authorization/controls expert/auditor or key business expert participated in SAP implementation projects
• Advanced user of SAP system
• Understanding of internal control methodology and segregation of duties principles
• Knowledge of business processes modelling (ARIS, BPWin, MS Visio etc.)
• CISA, CIA or ACCA (completed or in progress) would be an advantage
• Confidence when interacting with all levels of client personnel and SAP implementation team including functional consultants, business experts and internal auditors
• Ability to work under pressure, in team as well as independently and meet tight deadlines
• Willingness to travel extensively across Russia and CIS
• Diploma in accounting, finance or IT from a recognized university
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
• Full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Russian Federation
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us -
About the company
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”).