- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Customs team in Indirect Tax group within the Tax & Legal Department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte’s customs professionals help design strategies and structure global trade transactions that reduce customs duty payments and other international trade costs and that help ensure that legal and regulatory requirements are met.
The role will involve:
• Advise clients on various customs issues, perform legal analysis and draft client reports
• Communicate with the clients and participate in client meetings
• Participate in customs reviews and audits, identify customs risks and develop recommendations for their mitigation
• Prepare requests and responses for submission to the customs authorities
• Supervise work of junior colleagues, provide timely feedback, effectively delegate and provide on-the-job coaching
• Participate in business development initiatives, client conferences and seminars
• Ensure internal compliance with risk management requirements.
• University degree in Customs Affairs, Law, Economics or Taxation
• At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
• Excellent knowledge of customs law, good knowledge of global trade regulations
• Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver quality results
• Willingness to learn and further develop in the area of customs consulting
• Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax and accounting matters
• All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Russian Federation
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people, and society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is upheld as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte, we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. We believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are skilled professionals in their field, and those who can partner with us–candidates who are able to adapt, change and help drive our goals forward. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the
About the company
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”).