- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
57024 Sales Support 9/1/2017
Moscow, Central Federal District, Russia
Position Title: Senior Sales Operations Specialist
Functional Area: Sales Support
Facility: Corporate Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Masters Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
• Track and analyze key metrics – pipeline growth, quota attainment.
• Work with T1 distributors to guarantee order flow according to sales plans.
• Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each
week’s numbers to Sales Management.
• Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
• Proactively analyzes win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
• Create presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from
SalesForce.com or similar SFA applications.
• Strategic analysis.
• Implements and manages reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com ensuring sales reps and leaders
have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to
the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of
new reporting tools as needed.
• 2-plus years in a Business Analyst or similar role in International company;
• Strong analytical skills.
• Fluent English.
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.