- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
LATOKEN is a top 30 digital assets exchange (according to Coinmarketcap) and a leader in tokenization.
We’re looking for Technical Director to expand our 70+ international team.
- Acquire, motivate and develop top engineering talent
- Ensure high-performance culture
- Align development plan with business priorities
- Mentor team on productivity growth, ensure priorities are planned and executed in time
- Optimize the development cycles, sprints, testing, ensure the high-quality level of resulting products; including business logic fitness and user acceptance testing
- Communicate with Product Managers, UI/UX, Traders and Marketing team to achieve full vision of products and goals of the company and to spread this vision to the development team Skills:
- 4+ team lead experience in a top tier IT company or 2+ years of CTO/Team Lead experience in well known startup
- Experienced in Git-flow, experience in CI systems (GitLab/TeamCity/Bamboo) is a plus
- Agile (Scrum) Management Systems - primarily, Jira
- Understanding of Blockchain technology, it’s pros and cons, latest technological trends (Cross-Chains, Atomic Swaps, P2P, etc)
- Middle-level in DBA - MySQL/Postgres/Mongo/Tarantool. Principles of designing databases structure, identifying requirements for each product and select the most appropriate database solution based of data types and data-flow in this product.
- Experience in trading/exchanges development is an advantage Why join
- Be a part of the team transforming the financial system
- Competitive salary and exceptional bonuses
- Rapid growth and trainee program (option to try multiple roles to grow as the T person)
- Top 30 exchange, leading in security tokens
- International team (ex McKinsey, hedge funds etc) Feel a great fit - apply now
See video "Why to join Latoken"
Other Roles: Team Lead - Trading Systems, Senior QA Automation Engineer
About the company