- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• SFDC: Drive data accuracy. Provide necessary support to Service Sales Team in SFDC usage. • Ensure 100% OPPs in SFDC are timely recorded/updated/closed to provide correct Tender Data.
• Pre-participation check: Credit Approval, EOSL, PM check.
• Tender Deposition Return
• Admin support with filing, scanning, notarization, PO creation etc.
Internship program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills. The internship will be the first step towards a successful future in GE businesses. The program is led by GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders and future Leadership programs participants.
• Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program • English – Intermediate or above
• Ability to work 20-25 hours per week in a dynamic, changing environment (flexible hours)
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.