- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £12.00 - £13.00 gross per hour
- ROCHDALE LANCASHIRE
Urgent requirement for 2 x Payroll Officers to join a large shared service centre in Rochdale on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, you will be responsible for the high-volume Payroll Processing for weekly and monthly paid employees.
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly Payroll
- Calculation of all statutory payments and deductions
- Effectively responding to queries in relation to pay
- Previous experience of processing weekly/monthly payroll at volume
- Up to date knowledge of Payroll Legislation
- Previous experience working with a shared service centre beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Oracle experience desirable, but not essential
Due to the urgent nature of this position, suitable candidates must be either immediately available or on a 1 week notice period. If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.