- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
2ND Line Field Technician
£20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my client as an IT Support Field Technician. This role will involve providing IT solutions to local organisations and commercial businesses around Gloucestershire.
This position will require you to occasionally be field based so a full UK driving license is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT support role
- Experience in a 2nd Line role
- Strong communication skills
- Personable individual
- Good team working skills
- Customer service focus
- Will need to complete a successful DBS check
- Full, clean UK driving license
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge and experience in:
- Windows Server/Desktop Administration, Software and Hardware
- Small and Enterprise Network Environments
- Office 365 & Email Systems
- Managed Wireless & Broadband Networking
- BYOD & Tablets
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Steve @ i2i recruitment TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Line Support
- 2nd Line
- Field Support