- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Our client is an IT Consultancy taking the Managed Service market by storm; Working with a number of bespoke systems which have been developed internally and focusing on the latest cloud technologies, they’re offering customers first class service and IT Support in the Cambridgeshire area.
Following a period of sustained growth and an excellent reputation in the market, they’re seeking to recruit a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team.
* Overall knowledge of Microsoft technologies
* Experience with virtualisation, Microsoft 365 Office 365 and Microsoft Operating Systems
* Excellent customer service skills
* Familiar with working to SLA’s and KPI’s to meet customers requirements
* Knowledge of Azure
* Working towards Microsoft qualifications (MCP/MCSE/MCSA/MCITP)
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Professional and personal development plans
* Remote working option
* Company pension and bonus
If this role looks like the challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Jamie Page on (phone number removed) for more information.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: PE27, Cambridgeshire,
Apply for this job now.
- customer service