- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
3.5 Tonne / Van Courier Driver (Multi-drop)
All applicants must have previous multidrop experience (50-80 drops per day).
We are currently recruiting for experienced Van Courier Drivers for long term temporary work with our Carlisle based client.
This position shall require you to work 5 shifts per week between Monday – Friday. There will also be occasions where you’ll be expected to accept immediate bookings and arrive at the client ASAP.
As an experienced Van / 3.5 Tonne multidrop courier, the work shall involve:
– Multidrop deliveries and collections to local post coded areas
– Up to 60 deliveries plus 15 collections per shift (Parcels)
– Nationwide deliveries
– Monday – Friday 07:30 starts
– Previous multidrop experience essential
– Regular temp-perm positions available for the right candidates
The pay rate for the role of the 3.5 Tonne driver is £10.30 per hour (Plus holiday pay)
As an experienced driver 3.5 Tonne, you would need:
– A 3.5 Tonne entitlement on licence
– Multidrop experience (50-80 drops per day)
– To be available for last minute bookings
– No more than 6 penalty points
– No IN10/DR10/DD endorsements
– We will need to obtain a full 5 year work history
– Will require a CRB and Level D qualification (which we will complete for you If you haven’t got one already)
Benefits of driving for Kenect Recruitment include:
– Free uniform
– Driver loyalty reward scheme
– Attractive refer a driver scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from experienced 3.5 Tonne / Van drivers.
To apply for the role of the 3.5 Tonne Driver please call 01332 898223 / 07508 211971 (7 days a week) or email a current CV to derby ‘at’ kenectrecruitment.co.uk
Job Reference: DHL35TCAR_1574948263Salary: Salary From: £10.30Salary To: £10.30Job Industries: TransportJob Locations: DerbyJob Types: Temporary Apply for this Job
Name * Please enter your full name.
Email * Enter a valid email address.
Cover Letter * Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload a CV * Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.