- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
3rd Line Support Glasgow up to £300 per day (inside IR35)
Your new company
Large public sector organisation based in Glasgow city centre. Going through a sustained period of digital transformation and growth they are looking to add an experienced 2nd Line Support to their fast moving and dynamic team.
Your new role
- Effectively manage the incident and request queues to ensure all incidents and requests are closed in a timely fashion
- Management and administration of group policy
- Management and administration of SCCM 2012 R2 (and current branch)
- Creation and management of a gold build for each organisation
- Driver packaging to enable multiple models to be built from a single gold build
- Testing and verification of the gold build
- Management of end user device patching
- Software packaging and deployment
- Problem determination and resolution for all technical issues that cannot be resolved at 1st or 2nd line
- Proactive monitoring of the Service to prevent incidents
- Work closely with 2nd line to ensure a streamlined approach to support.
- Implement standard fixes to enable 2nd line or, in some cases, 1st line to resolve customer issues quickly.
- Provide face to face support where additional investigation is required or to resolve issues where remote support is not possible.
What you'll get in return
Good day rate inside of IR35 continued exposure to one of the fastest growing technology's within IT. Work alongside a fantastic team of people in a forward thinking organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.