- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chubb are looking for a creative and ambitious A&H Claims Manager to join our established and growing business in our Glasgow office. The main purpose of this role is to lead all aspects of our Accident & Health & Combined & AEL claims function in Glasgow, consistently delivering high quality outcomes for customers in an efficient, compliant and cost effective manner.
You will supervise the 'A&H' Claims Teams ensuring that all claims are handled in a timely, accurate and efficient manner; that claims technical integrity is maintained; that operational, service and regulatory standards are met and improved over time by review of processes and effective people management skills. This role reports to our Claims Director and our Consumer Lines Claims Manager.
- You will monitor and evaluate team activity to consistently improve performance and develop talent. Lead by example and promote Chubb CODE culture, ensuring adherence to Chubb Claims Handling Guidelines.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of A&H Claims strategies and to develop core processes to ensure delivery of efficient service levels appropriate to the product sold.
- You will identify stretch targets for key outcomes and report performance. This includes but is not limited to Cycle Time, Fastrack, CSP (Portal) usage , NPS & CSAT , Recovery, Fraud, Quality and Unit Cost.
- To provide the claims manager with monthly and ad hoc claims reports and to manage performance.
- To assist with management of key customer and business relationships
- To ensure key controls are active and effective; strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements that impact the claims function. Utilise the claims peer review process with a view to seeking constant improvement
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Proven leadership, team management and motivational skills
- Display an ability to manage change
- The highest levels of integrity, dedication and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS office and associated packages.
- Excellent communication, numeracy & organisation skills
- Problem-solving competencies with proven ability to manage and motivate people.
Qualifications & Experience
- In depth knowledge of consumer lines claims service and claims handling principles and practice.
- CII or business related qualification an advantage.
- English. (Fluent)
- Proven hands-on experience in a consumer claims handling environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Able to evidence consistent track record of previous experience of people and talent development, working to deadlines, delivery of high quality customer outcomes, problem solving and change implementation.
What can you expect in return?
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Private Medical cover, Employee Share Purchase Plan,Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership,Comprehensive Learning & development offerings
- 1 day annual Charitable leave,Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance program
Integrity. Client focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We're an ethical and honest company that's wholly committed to its clients. A business that's engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that's collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
- economists and finance