- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB TITLE: Access Control Centre Officer
RATE: £19.60-23.58 LTD
- Reviewing and collating documents to produce work authorisation forms, SSoW packs and permits to work.
- Chair PLOD and PLOW meetings.
- Conduct opening/closing rounds and operational checks of the complex.
- Undertake emergency response duties, i.e. mustering and dissemination of information.
- Report complex/facility defects and breakdowns to the appropriate department and track issues to ensure remedial actions are corrected.
- Develop and maintain consistent, professional and effective communication with the Client, staff, contractors and client representatives
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Have an engineering background preferably within the nuclear industry
- Security clearance or be willing to undergo clearance up to DV
- Have experience in planning and deconfliction of work tasks
- Be confident and a good communicator with both verbal and written English skills
- Be conversant with Microsoft office programs including Word and Excel
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
About the company