- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Account Development Manager - 00244821
Posting Range:27 Sep 2017 - 8 Nov 2017
Business Development Manager (Mobile Payments)
As a Barclays Business Development Manager (Mobile Payments)
, you’ll work closely with our Marketing and Digital Product Development stakeholder groups, supporting the evolution and success of our Digital Banking proposition. We’ll look to you to link our technical specialist, product development and design teams with our customers through your understanding of and experience in content marketing and consumer messaging. You’ll have the opportunity to support, develop and grow your team, facilitating their personal and professional development.
In a world of change and innovation, Barclays is leading the way within the Banking Sector Mobile Payments. Dynamic, vibrant and always looking to give our customers new ways to pay, we’re always trying to be better – but we’re only as good as our colleagues. So our people reflect this attitude in everything they do, and their dedication to innovative thinking means we’re looking forward to an exciting and profitable future.
As a Business Development Manager (Mobile Payments), your main responsibilities will involve:
• Building and developing strategic partnerships with businesses across our target markets
• Ensuring that the team reaches annual product distribution targets, whilst working with leading brands in the watch, fashion, jewellery, sports, automotive and fitness space
• Business development and account management activities such as pipeline and proposition development
• Deploying solutions with third parties and managing relationships with delivery and operational support teams
As a Business Development Manager (Mobile Payments), your skills and qualifications will include:
• Previous business to business account management experience
• A thorough knowledge of the business to business sector and mobile payments would be beneficial
• Significant experience of client relationship management at a strategic level
• Evidence of driving growth and commercial value through successful management of accounts and partnerships
• The ability to think strategically, identifying opportunities for growth and executing against them
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
Ready to apply?
There are three stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you’ve applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail.
3. Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we’ll ask you to complete an online Situational Judgment Test to explore your alignment to the Barclays Values and Competencies. Your recruiter will be able to provide further information about the test.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.