- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,459.00 - £28,921.00 gross per year
Are you a successful sales person with a proven track record of B2B sales?
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales and Commercial team based at Chichester College. You will work with a diverse portfolio of employers to champion, promote and sell apprenticeships and professional programmes, as well as our commercial services. You willjoin us at our Chichester campus on a full time, permanent basis working 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £26,459 - £28,921 per annum. Due to the nature of the job, some evening and weekend work may be required.
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 4 Colleges: one at Chichester, one at Crawley, one at Worthing and one at Brinsbury near Pulborough, which is land-based. Through our Colleges we educate and train around 25,000 full and part time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions' employers.
In return as our Account Executive we will offer you:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave package
- Discounted private medical care
- Subsidised local gym membership
- Other high street discounts plus more
Key responsibilities of our Account Executive:
- Manage self-generated leads and referred leads from other sources ensuring a high conversion rate.
- Sell our products and services promoting all that the College offers and deliver against the agreed target income levels as set within the annual business planning process.
- Identify new market opportunities, bringing these insights back to College for product/service development and championing the development of products in allocated curriculum area.
- Attend networking events and opportunities to promote the College; including those held outside of core working hours such as early mornings, in the evenings or at weekends; at Business to Business (B2B) and careers fairs events.
- Ensure that agreed monthly targets for growth are met or exceeded in order to increase turnover and profitability for the College.
- Carry out an analysis on each business to ensure that the desired outcome (impact) is measurable and fit for purpose.
- Conduct Labour Market Intelligence reports on key sector areas aligned to the role’s responsibility, understanding the sectors in depth and using the data to prompt and drive sales activity/behaviour.
- Ensure that all engagement with customers is fully logged and evidenced on the CRM. To build and sustain account relationships relevant to sector areas and ensure that customers are happy with our service.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and professionally.
Our ideal Account Executive should have the below skills and experience:
- Communication and negotiating skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced but rewarding environment
- Proven experience and business contacts in a key sector
- Experience of selling services and proven track record as a successful sales person
- Understanding of business training needs relevant to local/regional employers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Outlook
If you would like to learn more about our Account Executive rolethen please click ‘Apply’ today!
Closing date: 25th July 2019
Interview date: 9th August 2019
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.