- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Savings United are looking for an Account Executive to join their team in London!
Job Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Savings United is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the UK. The UK portfolio is enjoying significant month-on-month revenue growth ensuring Savings United are a key publisher for UK advertisers.
Account Executive - Role Overview:
Due to rapid UK growth through a premium voucher code portfolio (The Independent, Evening Standard, The Telegraph and Tech Advisor), Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Partnership Executive to support the team and develop partner relationships.
You’ll be managing brands directly, or indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You’ll be part of a close knit, and determined team who are creative, and importantly customer led to understand advertiser objectives, and how to achieve them.
Account Executive - Main Responsibilities:
- Grow and develop existing relationships with key advertisers and partners
- Develop and follow a clear strategy for each of our partners
- Agree and negotiate offers and their promotion within our partner sites
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes
- Manage any admin and reporting requirements
- Attend industry events to increase knowledge of wider developments
Account Executive - Professional Requirements:
- Basic experience as in digital marketing, preferably performance marketing in an account management role or internship
- Strong interests in online marketing
- Skills and ability to analyse trends and take actions
- Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages would be a plus)
- Great team worker with organisational & multi-tasking skills
- Solutions oriented with problem-solving skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ideally university degree educated.
Account Executive - Personal Qualities:
- Results driven; strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration.
Account Executive - Why Work at Savings United?
Working at Savings United is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are an international company with plans to expand into other regions. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and we offer benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, press ‘apply’ today!
Key Words: Marketing, Account Management, Sales, Research, Business Development Manager, Partnership Executive.
- Account Management